Dada Enterprises specialises in implementing Enterprise Project Management (EPM), Project Portfolio Management (PPM) and Earned Value Management (EVM) solutions. Since 2009, they have managed projects and implemented enterprise-wide project control systems in multiple industries, across Europe, Africa, and the Middle East.
Dada will be exhibiting at the 2018 PMO Conference and specialise in major engineering and complex IT projects.
Dada provides: consulting, implementation, support, and training as well as a free audit and analysis to deal with any project issues addressed from the start – and it’s free. A comprehensive assessment which you can use either internally, or with Dada.
The P3M3 Project Maturity Questionnaire is important not just as an auditing tool, but to drive performance. This can be customised to your own business, industry, and processes for the most accurate results.
Once you have completed the questionnaire get in touch with Dada Enterprises with your results and you’ll get a;
Project Charter to enable you to scope out the project, and identify and conceptualise the key issues: –
- check if your systems and processes are up to date,
- benchmark your performance against competitors,
- identify areas of uncertainty, before it becomes a problem,
- get reassurance about the timeline – and likely fate of a potential project.
An Action Plan, so you know: –
- “this is what a potential project could look like”,
- “these are the underlying problems we found in your business”,
- “these are the planned actions that we can take forward and do”
Dada’s Flexible Consulting Framework model will help you resolve the challenges of engineering projects. From feasibility, design and contract administration to completion and handover: complex schedules, current budget and cost overviews, detailed contract management, order and invoice management, fee and risk management.
Interested? Then you’re ready to take the Dada Project Maturity Questionnaire.
You can speak to Dada more about this at the PMO Conference 2018 in the exhibition hall.