Purchase your book today, pick up your copy at the PMO Conference, signed by Jack S. Duggal.
“A masterful journey from strategy to execution and beyond, revealing how to build and develop a strategy-execution platform. It is mandatory reading for anybody involved in the organization and management of projects, from executives to PMO leaders, and project, program and portfolio managers, particularly in today’s uncertain times, if you plan to lead a successful, agile, and sustainable organization in a digital era.”
Daniel Steeves, CIO OPS Canada
“In a world where there are more questions than answers every leader will need to learn to dance to a different beat. In this insightful book, Jack Duggal has cracked the DNA of Strategy Execution. Ignore these insights at your own peril.”
Dr. Tony O’Driscoll
Global Head, DukeCE Labs
Fuqua School of Business, Duke University
Just as DNA contains the genetic instructions used in the development and functioning of all living organisms, what if we could decode the elements of management and successful PMOs? This ground-breaking book offers new perspectives on age-old management challenges and illuminates better ways to organize and manage in an increasingly turbulent, DANCE-world (Dynamic. Ambiguous. Non-Linear. Complex. Emergent). It puts the management DNA under the microscope and shows how to develop the DNA elements to build and transform organizational project management and PMO capabilities essential for effective strategy-execution. It provides a framework to measure what matters with a step-by-step approach to define and measure success and business value. The DNA of Strategy Execution: Next Generation Project Management and PMO provides innovative insights for organizational project management and PMO.
Based on application and learnings from many organizations around the world, this book reveals a playbook for strategy-execution that will help you:
- Decode the core elements of management and strategy-execution DNA and learn how to develop and strengthen it
- As an executive or PMO leader, design and build next-generation Project/Program Management and PMO platform essential for effective strategy-execution
- As a project, program, or portfolio manager develop the skills, competencies, and intelligence necessary to thrive in today’s turbulent world
- Prepare your organization to effectively lead and implement agile transformation and organizational change
- Improve organizational project management (OPM) and PMO maturity by developing intelligence in each of the DNA areas of strategy-execution
- Improve overall organizational effectiveness and innovation capabilities
Whether you are a part of a startup, or an established incumbent organization, the impact of digitization and disruption and the intensification of the DANCE-world requires a rethink and reset of how we organize and manage. This book presents a holistic approach and a playbook for effective strategy-execution with next-generation Project, Program and PMO capabilities. Gain new insights along with tools and techniques for connecting with customers and stakeholders, effective governance, change management, measurement metrics, and more.