The PMO Conference is once again returning to London on the 13th June with a full programme of PMO expert speakers and a dedicated PMO exhibition full of PMO products and services. However, this year we are doing something different.
As well as the Conference on the 13th we are also hosting PMO Conference Classes designed to extend your conference experience and your development.
The classes take place on Monday 11th and Tuesday 12th June – the two days before the conference. They are due to take place in Hatton Garden, a ten-minute walk from the conference venue.
There are a selection of 1 or 2 day courses available, all unique opportunities for you to book and join. Both options also included a discounted ticket for the PMO Conference.
Each of the PMO Conference 2018 keynote speakers will be leading each of the 2 day courses (see below) while there is also a one day course on the 11th and the 12th.
- 2 Day Course – Facts Tell, Stories Sell: Getting Your PMO Message to Stick by Lori Silverman
- 2 Day Course – The Next Generation PMO and Portfolio Management Class by Jack Duggal
- 2 Day Course – The Emotional and Social Competency Class for PMO by Geoff Crane
- 1 Day Course – Documenting Project Meetings: PMO Starter Class by Ken Burrell and Stuart Dixon
- 1 Day Course – The How to Build, Run and Shut Down a PMO Class by Bill Dow
These classes are a chance for you to learn from some of the industries leaders who are traveling from all over the world to be at this event.
There are still tickets available for this event plus discounts are availble for those who buy conference and class tickets.